Saturday 2 February 2013

Read Today's Sandesh Gujarati Newspaper


Sandesh is a Leading daily newspaper in Gujarat. It is published in GujaratiSandesh Newspaper started its journey in the world of Journalism in 1923. Since then, it has flourished into 5 editions and has played a critical and vital role in the upliftment and welfare of five crore Gujaratis. It covers the latest news and deals with the day to day situation with equanimity and fare judgment. Sandesh Gujarati Newspaperprovides information and entertainment through its supplements dealing with almost all the subjects.
Read news about kabaddi world cup 2015 here


The Sandesh Gujarat Newspaper Limited is a listed and public limited company with Head Quarter at Ahmedabad. Till 1984, Sandesh was a single edition newspaper published from Ahmedabad. Then under expansion programme new editions were launched Baroda, Surat, Rajkot & Bhavnagar in 1985, 1989, 1990 and 1998 respectively.
You can also read news from vadodra, ahmedabad, mehsana, gandhinagar, surat, rajkot, charittar anand, bhuj, surendranagar, bhavnagar, himmatnagar, bharuch narmada, panchmahal dahod, palanpur, vapi-valsad, bardoli vyara, navsari, junaghad, jamnagar, amreli, patan, porbandar
click here for information of kabaddi world cup 2016 News



1 comment:

  1. "My Blogg"

    Hello FRIENDS :) I am 25 year old boy from India. I am writing a book as a Co-author. I say that I've written articles about Reality, business management, money, knowledge, opportunity, love, I.Q, skill, I.T, Invention etc topics.
    My stories are selected in some books as a co-author. My stories are going to be considered in these 8 next books.
    1) "The Purpose Driven Life" - Rick Warren
    2) "Little Read Success Book" - Terrie Anderson

    3) "Sedona Training Administration Book" - Ben
    Bridgestone
    4) "50 Success Classics Book" - Butler Bowdon
    5) "Energy Psychology" Dr. Fred Gallo
    6) "Life Balance" Jeff Davidson's
    7) " The Eldon Taylor Book "
    8) "Life Just Not That Complicated Book" Jim Dineen
    I am very much inspired by your life and your work. I inspired your good nature & great personality. I appreciate your writing. So Presently I wrote a book about Unique Thought. This is Amazing Story on how 'Thought Process' work in human mind. As possible so please and read my BLOGG.

    My BLOGG:- http://thebittugandhi.blogspot.com

    Your valuable guidance and co-operation would always be helpful.

    Also Presently I have start writing book about Great Personality Interview. In this project I have took interview of Sir Steve Woz, Sir Leonard Kleinrock (Inventor Of The World First Interface Message Processor), Sir Marc Canter, Sir John Draper (Computer Scientist), Sir Andrew Stuart Tanenbaum (Computer Scientist), Madam Daria Musk, Madam Terry Irwin, Sir Jeff Corwin, Sir Willy Jolly (Author), Sir Marshall Kirk McKusick (Computer Scientist), Sir Wim Hof (Iceman), Tiffany Shlain (American filmmaker and founder of the Webby Awards), Sir Dan Patterson, Sir Eric Raymond (Computer Scientist), Sir Charles Arthur (Technology Editor Of Guardian), Shabana Basij-Rasikh (Activist), Madam Terra Naomi (Artist, Singer), Sir Sascha Pallenberg (Founder Of Net Book News), Madam Cali Lewis (Tech & Social Media Speaker), Sir Daniel Kottke (Great Inventor, Sir Steve Jobs Friend), etc Great Personality.


    And Yes Presently I have developed a search engine which does not exist in the whole world. I make any thing in I.T. field whenever it does not exist in the whole world.


    Also Presently I have developed a Community Video Call System (With Different Category) which does not exist in the whole world.
    Presently I work in this project.
    Awaiting reply
    Have a great Day,
    Yours Faithfully
    Bittu Gandhi
    (Researcher, Author, Web Developer, International Record Holder)

    ReplyDelete